Monday, September 18, 2017

Find His Lost Sheep (& Puppies?)

Alma 36:3 "And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day."
Puppies that they pass by daily



Hey everyone this week was a fairly good week, there was a lot of ups and a lot of downs. Well first I will talk about the ups this week. Well, we had transfers and my son Elder Tlustek and I are staying together for another transfer here in the Jefferson 1st ward in Downtown Ogden. We also have a lot of new faces in the Weber West Zone which is awesome. One of the common things among us missionaries is that if you come into the Weber West Zone you never leave, lol. There has been a handful missionaries that have been there, their entire mission so far. I have been in this zone since December so I have been here for a while as well, I have a feeling this is my last transfer here so I am going to make the most of it here!


We are teaching our recent coverts Sunshine and Bre still and helping them get to the temple. We have talked to them about family history and the mom is super excited to go and do family names in the temple!.


The weather has been amazing! Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the cooler weather, wearing sweaters and the good food! This week the weather hovered in the 50-60s and let me tell you, weather has a huge impact on missionary work, we both felt like we had a ton of energy and it wasn't brutal walking all day in 80-100 degree weather so that has been nice!


Well, a good week always has it's downs, a few of the downs this week were we had 6 or 7 people who told us they would be at church, including two of our investigators who are scheduled to be baptized next week who had to come to church today not show up so that's super frustrating as a missionary because you know how much it can bless their life!


One way I saw the Lord's hand in my life this week was the beautiful weather that allowed us to be outside all day and talk to a lot of people, we are currently in a finding mode right now for new people to teach and the Lord has provided ways for us to be out in His vineyard and finding His lost sheep. I hope you all have great week!

 
Beautiful sunrise


No comments:

Post a Comment